Thursday, August 31, 2006

More on John Hodgeman

I'm sitting on the floor in Halle Library waiting for various teachers from Livonia middle and high schools, folks/friends with whom I have collaborated in a teacher-research group for six years. They will invariably get lost trying to find our meeting room after they have doubtless gotten lost trying to find parking.

What I should be doing:
writing an AQIP report Gisela Ahlbrandt, fabulous co-chair, and I have to finish by September 7 (it's short)
working on my presentation for the Bedford-St. Martin's workshop I have to do in Pittsburgh a week from tomorrow
making up my mind about whether I should drive or fly to Pittsburgh, something I am obsessing over in grossly unhealthy and odd ways that say to me that I am kind of overwhelmed, and because I'm processing the big things pretty well, I'm going to spin on this small thing endlessly

What I am doing:
looking at John Hodgeman's web site and John Hodgeman's blog - cool! Amber Cobb Vasquez, fabulous former EMU ga, just sent me this. Amber is smart. John Hodgeman is smart. Fabulous sites. I don't think I posted the link of Hodgeman's very, very, very funny Daily Show monologue about the US News (or whomever) writing contest here - check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven D. Krause said...

I still say you should drive....

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home